Monday, September 14, 2009

Little man is 12 weeks....







Our little guy is getting so big but not quite big enough to go hunting with daddy yet....Unfortunately Kayle had to go hunting without his little partner...So we went up to my sisters house for the weekend...Of course we had to take pictures...It is so much fun to have a sister that is an awesome photographer...Her little boy Jaxen is so much fun to (so is her big boy)....Jaxen is quite the little guy...He keeps Trevor guessing whether he is going to get a hug, a poke, a kiss,a squeeze, a binki, or a sandal in the face...He loves Trevor...
Trevor at two months weighed 12.2 lbs and I'm sure he is well over that now...He at twelve weeks is now taking six ounces of milk five times a day...And you don't skimp on the the six ounces because he knows...He also hates to burp a new thing about two weeks ago...Once you take the bottle out of his mouth he starts to cry uncontrollably...So I have to burp him now with a binki in his mouth...And the once he is finished burping and the bottle is insight he grins...What will I do with this guy...He is such a happy baby and loves to smile...He is already starting to get his own little personality and he love to hear himself talk...It is so funny to listen to him coo... He starts out quite and then progressively gets louder until he finds himself in a loud almost crying tone, and then he just starts over...I love it...Sleep is still something he enjoys...He goes to bed at 10:00 and sleeps until 7:30 or 8:00 in the morning...However at around 6:30 he starts to fuss a little because he knows it is time snuggle and sleep with me in the bed because Kayle has left for work...Anyway, sorry for the long post, but I just want to remember a few things I love about him at this age...

6 comments:

Julie Harward said...

Don't be sorry mommie..it's so important that you record and remember these precious moments. (Tiff had her's printed into a book)
I guess it's the new way to journal. These pic's of him too, are gorgeous!
You sound to me, like a wonderful Mom~

Andrew - Tamara - Emma said...

He is so stinkin cute!!! It's crazy how fast they grow..enjoy each minute! She did a great job with the pics..he looks adorable! Glad things are going well for you!!

Hayley said...

Mari! He is so cute, what great pictures :)

austindevenee.blogspot.com said...

wow he is so darling! I am jealous at how much he is sleeping...Gabi is almost eight months and still gets up at LEAST 2 times and now Drey wakes up 1-2 times. I am wiped out to say the least. You are one lucky girl.

Megan Andersen said...

Don't ever apologize for the long post...we want to know all about him too! So cute!!

j&rbastian said...

Oh my heck I love love love those pictures. I can't believe how big he is getting. How long has it been since we've seen you guys. We need to hang out. Hope you are doing good. Love your new updated blog!